Network Publisher has completely automated the sharing of my Blog Posts
which has enabled me to just focus on creating content. It used to take so much time for me to share all of my content to all of my Facebook groups.
So in today’s post I am going to share with you exactly how to set up Network Publisher so that you too can start automating your syndication on Facebook and much more.
- Ok so first what you will want to do is sign up for a Links Alpha account CLICK HERE They’ve made the proces quite simple you can simply link your Facebook account to sign up or your Google account.
- After you have done that go ahead and Click add new Plug in in your WP back office then search for Network Publisher
- Once installed you will see it to the right on your dashboard under the Plug-ins tab Click on Network Publisher.
You will then see your back office of Network Publisher and the first step will be to Connect your Social Media accounts at LinksAlpha.com once in you will want to:
- Click on the tab called Publisher to the right of your screen then click add website.
- After you have done that you will want to start connecting your networks which is my favorite feature of the Network Publisher plug-in. I started with Facebook and as you can see you can add your Fan Pages and Groups as well. If your going to use the FREE version however you will only be able to add about 5 Networks so of course I upgraded for $4.99 a month to publish to 200 networks. I belong to a lot of groups so this is really beneficial for me because time is money and posting to nearly 200 groups is really painful lol.
- Once you have added all of your Facebook Networks you will want to click the Publish button that will be all the way to the right of each group, profile, or fan page
Rinse and repeat the process for each Network. In your posts you will see a check box in the upper right hand corner that you can use to publish or to not publish your posts. Which there is a image to the left provided.
One last thing that I highly recommend you installing is WP RSS Images so that the picture in your posts show up when your posts are published. With out this plug in you will not see images with your posts so it is highly recommended addition to this plug.
I have used Networks Publisher for FREE for about a year and just actually recently upgraded for $4.99.
I wish I had done this much sooner because I am now seeing how much time it is saving me. Such a awesome tool to add to your tool box 🙂
I am so happy to share this with you today!! I hope you see the added value that Network Publisher can add to your blog. I think Network Publisher is a amazing tool and I know once you have it set up you will too.
If you enjoyed this post and feel it will benefit others be sure to share it with your friends and like always I love hearing from you so leave me your comment and questions below. See you on the next post!!
P.S. One key quality that most successful people have is that they invest in their skill set and increase their value!
Click Here to see how you can achieve amazing results like I did for less then 2 whoppers at BK.
P.S.S. Ready to make 2012 your break out year? For a very limited time, if you decide to join April Marie’s team. She will throw in a completely branded and customized blog for FREE. Plus you will be personally coached by April Marie herself.
Ready to go where many Network Marketers only dream to go? CLICK HERE to get your interview! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!
April Marie Tucker
April Marie went from being a Single Mom, BROKE Cocktail Server slaving away all night in high heels and a tu-tu in cold Chicago to with in a few months leaving that job and now working 15 to 20 hrs a week from the comfort of her laptop in beautiful SUNNY Florida. She now enjoys traveling the world, living at the beach, raising her 3 children and assisting others to doing the same. April Marie is a Online Marketer that specializes in the Artistry of Network Marketing. She prides herself on helping others that truly have the desire to change their circumstances through sharing much of her training for FREE on this blog but also personally mentoring and coaching people to the top! If you have questions or if you are seeking success online with your business you have certainly come to the right place. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.